Learning Techology for the 21 Century

Learning Techology for the 21 Century

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tool 7

Creating a movie maker was great! I enjoyed placing my pictures of a special time in my families life. This will be a amazing tool to use with first graders in all subject areas. We can also take pictures of special moments in first grade and I can e-mail to my students parents. Many parents can't make it to field trips, events, parties etc... this will help them feel connected with there child as they grow in first grade. How exciting can't wait to being this journey in sharing the lastest techology with family, friends, and the RGE community.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria!!!

    I loved seeing your beautiful boys get baptized! What a special movie you created! I liked your idea about using this tool to share special moments with parents! It would be wonderful to see class projects from start to finish in movie maker. The process is just as valuable as the end product. This tool seems like it would be a great one for capturing children's learning to share with others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching your movie maker. It's nice to capture those precious moments. That's why I think it's truly important to do this in the class. This will be a great tool for 1st graders. It can help their reading comprehension by putting a story together they just ready with their own pictures. Then they can see their Movie Maker to make the story more personal and hopefully make a connection as well.

    ReplyDelete