Learning Techology for the 21 Century

Learning Techology for the 21 Century

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tool 3

I used wordle and it was great. It will help my ESL students develop more use of vocabulary in a exciting way.

Wordle: The Ocean

I really enjoyed creating an Animoto video. It is above the wordle clip. I was so fasinated on how Animoto can create a 30 second video of pictures. It wasn't difficult at all. I was so impressed on how this program creates a video with music and a back ground. I created a video on my sons favorite thing to do in the summer. I am hooked on this program. I can't wait to create video's of my new class of 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone loves wordle. It makes you feel like a commercial artist. I have not yet used animoto, but learned photostory, whic is similar and just as fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria,
    Like the design of your blog and am impressed by your ideas for applying these tools to your teaching. I may ask you a few questions if I get stuck as I travel through the tools. The only one I'm familiar with is Wordle right now.
    See you soon.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete