Learning Techology for the 21 Century

Learning Techology for the 21 Century

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tool 4

Google Docs- It's a wonderful program because it will help speed the process of creating a lesson that you can share with your grade level team. They can comment on the idea. Add more to it or give examples on how I can improve it.

Google Reader- I feel that Google Reader is a nice way to stay in touch with the world's daily news. This will help me keep ideas for techology lessons fresh and up to date with today's topics. For example I can see what's on the National Geographic Kids. This will help when I want to teach a lesson on Mammals.

1 comment:

  1. Concerning google docs, I think that for 90% of the teachers who are introduced to it, the first thing they think of is building those shared lesson plans!

    ReplyDelete