Learning Techology for the 21 Century

Learning Techology for the 21 Century

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tool 5

Just worked on creating my Delicious bookmark. I was awaken on how easy it was to located websites and tag on this program Delicious. I was thrill that you can share your bookmark with friends. It's also incredible that you don't need to be on your personal computer to located your favorite websites. Can't wait to show my students how to save their favorite math game sites and they can easily go into any computer as long as they know how to use delicious. I also loved the tool in delicious explorer where you can search your topic of choice and it gives you a list that you can choose from.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to making my bookmark. Hopefully it will be a time saver! Isn't that all we teachers need??

    ReplyDelete